Sunday, June 18, 2006

A little about me

Let me start off this blog by writing a little about myself.

My name is Alex (as you undoubtedly know already). I'm an incoming sophomore at a certain high school in Southern California. Today is the second day of summer, and needless to say I am very excited!

I am very good at math, and last year I was on the California team in the 2005 National Mathcounts competition. My other hobby is web design: my first website is PodDonkey and I am planning to make some more by the end of the summer. My goal is to manage a functioning web network!

This summer will involve quite a bit of work, because I am taking three AP and one Honors class next year, and will have to do a lot of summer work for these classes. Also, I am taking an onine math class, to improve my problem solving skills, so that I might fulfill my goal of someday making the U.S. team to the International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO).

And let's finish up this blog entry with a personality test:

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||| 30%
Stability |||||| 26%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 43%
Interdependence |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Mystical |||||||||||| 50%
Artistic || 10%
Religious || 10%
Hedonism |||||| 30%
Materialism |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Narcissism |||||||||| 36%
Adventurousness |||||||||||| 43%
Work ethic |||||||||||||| 56%
Self absorbed |||||||||||| 43%
Conflict seeking |||||| 30%
Need to dominate |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Romantic |||||| 30%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 50%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Wealth |||||||||||||||| 70%
Dependency |||||||||||||||| 63%
Change averse |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Individuality |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Sexuality |||||||||||||| 56%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||| 63%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Physical Fitness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 43%
Paranoia |||||||||||||||| 63%
Vanity |||||||||| 36%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||| 56%
Female cliche |||| 16%

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.