Tuesday, June 27, 2006

LF 2.5 Modding, Day Two

Marshall, the deveoper of LF2 CE, has informed me that he is working on a new version of his mod, that is much better. Since a lot of characters I'm adding to LF2.5 are from CE, I have two choices now: I could push ahead, or I could wait for Marshall to finish.

I dislike waiting, but I don't like unnecessary work either, so I chose the middle path: for now I'm not adding CE characters, just characters from other mods, and backgrounds.

Today I worked on backgrounds. I added five that i liked, three from CE and two independent backgrounds. Enjoy!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

8 worst maps (not to be included in random subset):

HK Coliseum
Lion Forest
Forbidden Tower
Stanley Prison
Haunted House
Lee on Road
The Great Wall
Deserted Alley

Alex said...

The ten maps that will be included as random maps:

Virtual Arena
Dark Lion Forest
The Great Wall (added because we only have 9 otherwise)
Queen's Island
CUHK
Tai Hom Village
Control Room
Bandits' Brawl
Ice World
Bridge

Thanks Bob!

Alex said...

Added a new map (Bunker). Details coming soon!